Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

And you’re almost to triple digits! Way to go!!

1 Like

Congrats on a year!!! :tada:

2 Likes

You have the best replies. I know this particular one wasn’t to me but I appreciate all of them. You seem like a genuinely wonderful person. Thanks for taking the time to give such awesome words of wisdom and for being so empathetic.

4 Likes

36 Likes

One of my favourite films. He was great as T-1000

2 Likes

Hands down Eric is the best…

3 Likes

Great weather yesterday and even better BBQ

CYMERA_20210624_141431

51 Likes

Agreed! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congrats on a year :partying_face:

2 Likes

Very cool motto. :v:Can you give an example of how you’re working this motto? I always need fearless-inspo… :astonished: :innocent:

Now you can do it and continue it brother! One day at a time! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :pray:t4:

By being sober, I believe I am living fearlessly because I am committing to taking on whatever life throws at me without having to escape or use a crutch.
In active addiction I wasnt ready to commit to that for a really long time but I wanted to be free and that dissonance tormented the hell out of me. Now I’m on the other side and I realize things I was afraid would happen have never happened like “I’m afraid I’ll be bored/boring” or “I’m afraid I won’t be able to relax” or “I’m afraid I’ll have nothing to do”

13 Likes

Love your bracelet and your motto! :blush:

3 Likes

Love this!!

1 Like

Standing at the door to the gym 6:55, waiting for it to open this Sunday morning. After getting a picture n message from my 14 year old grandson at 6:30. Excited to tell me he’s at the park doing a workout. That made my day. I remember him trying 1 pushup n I told him don’t give up, work your way up to 2.etc. Now he’s doing 30. So thankful to be here n be a positive inspiration. Sobriety rocks.

43 Likes

How’s your deadlift growing bud?

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Haha id say 800 is a good goal !!! Do you do rack lifts? Like I like to set the bar up more elevated at sessions and this way you can load it up and really focus on that lockout, for me my core is my weak point so lots of ab work, strong glutes and hams definitely aid. But you’re also doing it without a belt so that says a lot, I bet if you got a belt you could add 50-100 on what you are already doing

1 Like