Sober selfies

Thank God I’m a morning person. I’d probably detest seeing you in the morning if I were her lol

Real happy for you, things are really happening for you, GOOD :grinning:.

DOC? If I may ask…lol :yum:

Day 11 and feeling awesome! Baby had a nap today so I had too much time on my hands to play around with filters!! My skin is already better, and the darkness is almost gone from underneath my eyes

28 Likes

Serving for the Church. 5 months sober today and we actually served hotdogs to a couple Sherrifs. Amen to that. Would’ve never thought!

19 Likes

You look like a cute little kitty cat.:smile:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi won’t let me send a pic.

You have to wait for the url to show up first to post an attachment before you hit reply…

Lol, wait for day the guy you have been sitting next to for months at meetings… and you find out he is a cop!

We are all just people, people randomly scattered about the world.

1 Like

Pappy time! This is one of the main reasons for my journey to sobriety.

22 Likes

I can’t post in the app. I have to post in the browser. Hit the little globe icon in the blue bar at the top of the ap screen. It should launch an identical window in your phone’s browser. Then tap the upload hyperlink in a reply window. Should let you post then.

Hangover free ski day…

18 Likes

Not so cold here,but Netflix :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Got my 5 month chip today. Amen to that.

16 Likes

it shows - nice job.

1 Like

Day 105. :laughing::laughing: It’s been quite the journey and I couldn’t be happier.

28 Likes

Congrats !

P.S. Boom ! Hahaahahah
(Maybe a little bit distasteful(my comment omfg) but you do look awesome) hahaha

1 Like

Congratulations. That’s a big ass accomplishment. It takes alot to come this far.

2 Likes

Haha! Thank you! :grin: Didn’t think I’d ever make it this far, honestly.

4 Likes