Sober selfies

It would be less than 0.5%, if anything at all… no more that eating some over ripe fruit. This particular one is popular at the grocery store… not super worried.

7 Likes

Ohmygoodness. I’m right there with you. And also i know tmi. But the constipation. But other then that i feel 100% better then i ever did while i was active in my addiction.

1 yr 6mnths

22 Likes

Have you tried POM pomegranate juice and club soda, 50/50 or Tart Cherry juice, same mix? That’s my go to. Love the stuff. I used to have a glass of wine as soon as the workday ended. Now I do one of these. I find myself looking forward to the ritual. It signals the end of my work day and the start of my evening. And to think I wasted all those years doing it with wine, when some POM or Cherry juice would have done the same thing, with a lot less heartache.

2 Likes

Yeah…dealt with being “bound up” myself when I got sober. Yogurt and Kimchee. I prefer Skyr but any yogurt with active cultures will do, and Kimchee is a superfood. Get the gut healthy again, and your issues will disappear.

1 Like

hello , nice selfie. i m new here

1 Like

Good morning from Brooklyn New York
Every day is a new struggle.

328 days
One day at a time
Not easy, but it’s worth it

14 Likes

Congratulations.
Your new baby well know you dober. Nice, good for u

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you find this app as helpful as I did.

1 Like

@Yoda-Stevie at your advice I’m trying the POM Club mix. I bought the Blueberry POM to try which on its own is delish :blush:

3 Likes

I will have to try the blueberry. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Blueberry is good! Def have to cut it with club soda or something tho.

1 Like

5:55 am on day 344:)

26 Likes

Nice one @Gabe.G

Haha! Yup, that’s pretty much what I look like when I get up every morning I work!

You are going strong.
Keep on going and you will be and inspiration for me and others.
I’m sober just about a few days less than you, I keep on telling myself that if you could do it why can’t I

1 Like

Dude. You look like my dad. Scary how much so. The fact that I am older than you, and he died in 1985 eliminates the obvious.

1 Like

As always, looking good @anon69871201. Stay sober.

1 Like

day 23 today and first time doing my hair and make up since my life went down the drain

39 Likes

23 days looks good. Keep getting after it!

2 Likes