Sober selfies

Haha! I stepped out of my car for better lighting.
And I feel that you guys are bored already of my stupid selfies in my car.
I need a haircut ASAP. I hope to have time to take one tonight.

4 Likes

9 days round 2

34 Likes

Finally hit day ten! Hereā€™s to another 20 to make it to a month!

48 Likes

Nicely done! Congrats! :tada::tada:

Thanks! I was able to sleep normal yesterday to today too.

ćƒ½ļ¼ˆĀ“āˆ€ļ½€ļ¼‰ćƒŽ

4 Likes

Day 350
March 21st will make it a year.
Me with my baby

28 Likes

Yes!!! so happy i honestly havenā€™t hit double digits i always cave

3 Likes

Thanks! What causes you to cave? Is it the idea of hitting double digits?

today is my 10th day :blush: i usually just tell myself its just a couple glasses of wine and think im just drinking moderately but i just dont want to drink at all so this s a great accomplishment for me seeing as i donā€™t think i have had a stretch of more than 5 days in several years. I just donā€™t want to depend on ā€œsomethingā€ daily to relax. Unless of course its a healthy habit.

8 Likes

Yay!!! Congrats! Have you tried meditation? Or setting a routine at night?

2 Likes

Try a quick power nap. Folks here know I am a big proponent of the nap. Naps are hugs we give ourselves.

Start by picking a regular time each day or evening. Just sit/lie with your eyes closed for that 15-20 minutes each day, even if you canā€™t sleep. Soon, your body will come to expect this, and will relax, enabling you to actually sleep for 10-15 minutes.

Iā€™m to the point where I am out in 2 minutes, and wake up in 10-12, relaxed, refreshed, and mentally alert.

Hug yourself. Take a Nap.

10 Likes

just got back into it. It really helps!

1 Like

I have to try this. I canā€™t remember the last time Iā€™ve taken an actual nap.

2 Likes

I know the not sleeping part was bout the hardest for me. It took a good month or more before I could sleep through the night. Hereā€™s to sleeping!

Staches are making a comeback

2 Likes

#soberstache hmmā€¦maybe Iā€™ll follow this trend too. (Ļƒā‰§ā–½ā‰¦)Ļƒ

2 Likes

170 days. its crazy what taking it one day at a time can add up to. God bless all of you on the journey. Stay strong and vigilant. :innocent:

24 Likes

A nap???
Whats a nap? Lol.
But in all seriousness I have to try this

1 Like

I think the soberstach is the next big thing lol
Hashtag it

2 Likes

Keep it up it only gets better

1 Like