Sober selfies

I’m great! Old phone took a dump and I had to reload all my apps. Just up on the forum now. :grin:

3 Likes

Not a selfie. But a photo of me earlier this evening at a work function. Tonight I celebrate 1 month drug and alcohol free after over 15 years plus addiction in and out of the program. I have come to the realization that with out the program. Meetings and not having a sponsor this disease will beat me every single time and trust me. I have tried to beat it every time. But lost hands down. I am at a point that I know that this will be my last chance at recovery because every time it gets harder and my body slowly starts to shut down. Truly grateful to have made this month. To the program and to this app that keeps my mind occupied knowing that not one person here is alone. Attitude of gratitude.

27 Likes

Another one of my gym selfies( i swear we need a gym selfie thread) lol

Clearly i need a hair cut lol
:innocent::muscle:

13 Likes

@Slappy
Just came across this post, and you made me laugh out loud😂.
I’m sorry, I hope that doesn’t upset you because my heart is full of empathy for your situation. But the way you put it, and that smile on your face…its painfully familiar… and in the middle of this really sucky day 9.5 where I’m ready to cave… you made me laugh! And btw… my maiden name was Dean!:joy::joy:.
Hope you’re doing well😉.

1 Like

I thought maybe u blocked me lol yay i thought maybe i did something wrong like mess up too many time hehe Yay!

1 Like

0571B349-9109-45AA-AAA6-BCA89B5CD94C

In the gym where I belong :grin:

12 Likes

:v:welcome…

1 Like

Thank you.

#bedselfie

The gym is cool and healthy and all but…

11 Likes

53 days today-thanks to u All! I’m very happy tonight!

21 Likes

Nooooooo! Not at all. I just never loaded whatsapp back on my phone lol. We ALL “mess up” - I am certainly not the judge of anyone on this site. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No ur the Spartan warrior that helps people kick their addictions into a pit :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sober from my addiction for 353 days

another car selfie
One day at a time!
I am on the way to Manhattan for a meeting

15 Likes

@ProfessorOak changed your screen name? What dup?

Your pretty

Feeling great this week!

13 Likes

@Whispywhinny. Glad to help! I hope you made it through, and I am happy to be the reason you smiled! Enjoy your sobriety to the fullest!

1 Like

No more gut! 434 days in and the gym has been my home on and off.

11 Likes

Day -1 vs. Day 119 :smile::butterfly:

24 Likes

Who said something about gym selfies hehe 36 days soberr hittin the gym everyday since!
Yasss!

25 Likes