Sober selfies

Cyborg ! Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morty!!! Yay. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! ฅ’ω’ฅ

2 Likes

goldenpoodle? one of my ex’s had one and it looks very similar, I loved cuddling with her… the dog.

1 Like

You look beautiful and happy.

1 Like

me too!! DAY15

14 Likes

Day 118. I had my first night out with friends who were drinking and survived!

24 Likes

Diggin the ukulele

1 Like

Haha thanks!!! It is my happy place :blush:

2 Likes

Hahaha and congrats on 118 days! That’s awesome. Keep up the jams!

1 Like

He’s some sort of retriever mix. I rescued him so I’m not sure; I’ve been asked a few times if he is a goldendoodle.

ฅ’ω’ฅ I might get a pupper genetic test done in the future because I’m curious. He is a snuggle bunny though.

Oh my gosh how adorable is this! ฅ’ω’ฅ Congrats!

32 Likes

Geez didn’t realise it was a close up lol sorry guys

6 Likes

@Anita_Jean I PLAY THE UKE! What are some of you fav to play?

1 Like

No need to apologize. Close ups show how clear your eyes are. That’s a sure sign of getting healthy.

2 Likes

Let it be is probably my favourite. Stand by Me, house of the rising sun, million reasons (lady gaga), amazing grace, you are my sunshine, Hallelujah… to name a few lol

What about you?

3 Likes

Omgosh !!! Don’t,I repeat DON’T scare me like that! I knew your year sober was coming up awhile back but I had some issues (needless to say,I relapsed). Anyways lol I came looking for ya and I can’t find “mewilhowad” anywhere :stuck_out_tongue: n I’m like “dang,he left after he reached a year?! That sucks! There goes my crazy friend” lol
Good to see you’re still here :smile:

3 Likes

I dont know if this is cool to say or ok , but you are ridiculously beautyful !

1 Like

You can’t scare me like that. Don’t you know the crazy ppl gotta stick together? Lol. Just glad you’re still around

3 Likes