Sober selfies

28 Likes

Whatā€™s a km :thinking: :joy:

Lol kilometres? :joy: yeah but I find it easier to go by miles. We usually say miles.

1 Like

My whole world view has just been shattered. I thought everyone hated us Yanks because we are one of three counties who refuse to go metric lol

2 Likes

The UK is a mind boggling land of miles but everything else is metric. I donā€™t understand it.

2 Likes

And weights. Stone?

1 Like

Where you going @anon2074485? Grey and rainy here all day in Midlands of Germany :wink:

Seriously, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been this devastated since I found out Santa Claus wasnā€™t real.

2 Likes

And the English still drive on the wrong side of the road @Englishd @Sophiesrecovery @Misz and @Yoda-Stevie But I do love them :uk:

4 Likes

Right! What even is a stone?

2 Likes

I was in Bonn city, wanted to enjoy the weather in a Cafe with an ice and coffee but that was a very bad idea lol. Felt like the whole country is shopping in Bonn. I then went back home, got me a nice perfume and some other treats :two_hearts:
It looked like it would rain heavily 1h ago but now the sun is back :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking if you are going to measure in ā€œstoneā€, how many stone is a pebble? How many stone is a rock? How many stone is a boulder? Canā€™t use ā€œpoundsā€ like here in the US. The UK has already used that for money.

So how many stone would a boulder weigh and how many pounds would it cost? Thatā€™s like an evil math problem meant to torture kids brains.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Hahaha I died after reading this hahah

1 Like

Father Christmas :wink:

I once dressed up as Santa for the 4th of July.

Why yes, alcohol was involvedā€¦

Looking good!!!

90 days tomorrow :balloon: proud to say the bags under my eyes are from sleep deprivation (sheā€™s 3m old) and not drug use !!

37 Likes

just one works for me :smile:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS ! this is a love unlike any other ! I canā€™t wait for you to feel it too !!