Sober selfies

Ok wow that’s really short. And yes letting it grow will take its time. Mine was shoulder length. The really tricky part is when it grows over your ears :grin: My hair now is on that length and the left side curls in and the right side out :+1:

2 Likes

This is my third round in the chop it off/let it grow game. I know there is a wise saying around here about doing the same thing and expecting different results. Screw that! I want different results! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sitting in my first meeting for the monthmonth of April and loving it!

20 Likes

Someone told me we could be sisters, so here I am, checking that out. It’s funny how I almost never think I look like the person people tell me I look like. Especially when someone told me I looked just like his cousin “Collin.”

2 Likes

This picture is about 11 months old. I lost a bet in rehab and had to do the handlebar mustache. Kept it damn near a month.

Now I rock a junior @CaptAZ beard. I will get a current selfie soon enough.

11 Likes

Dude…I think you were on one of my Molly Hatchet album covers, back in the day. That stache is classic!

4 Likes

Snow in April.
Uggghhhh

11 Likes

Lol. Bow chicka bow wow. Grave before shave! I shaved once in 10 years… instant regret. It’s still a work in progress like myself but getting stronger on the daily

2 Likes

I’m stealing grave before I shave. I will give you credit however.

2 Likes

Time to build a snowman! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

I can’t take credit for it either, I heard somewhere… when I was drunk.

It was until snow turned to ice

lol

2 Likes

How much snow did you get?

I’m.not sure the official inch total yet

Damn it’s a great day to be alive and sober!

6 Likes

Lmao that is what up

2 Likes

You’re good at it, make a video like this!!
A super strong hug!
4 Likes

See a license picture there.

Tired and reading again? WTF? Yup, just another day in the life.

6 Likes