Sober selfies

This picture is about 11 months old. I lost a bet in rehab and had to do the handlebar mustache. Kept it damn near a month.

Now I rock a junior @CaptAZ beard. I will get a current selfie soon enough.

11 Likes

Dudeā€¦I think you were on one of my Molly Hatchet album covers, back in the day. That stache is classic!

4 Likes

Snow in April.
Uggghhhh

11 Likes

Lol. Bow chicka bow wow. Grave before shave! I shaved once in 10 yearsā€¦ instant regret. Itā€™s still a work in progress like myself but getting stronger on the daily

2 Likes

Iā€™m stealing grave before I shave. I will give you credit however.

2 Likes

Time to build a snowman! Ź•ā€¢ļ»Œā€¢Ź”

I canā€™t take credit for it either, I heard somewhereā€¦ when I was drunk.

It was until snow turned to ice

lol

2 Likes

How much snow did you get?

Iā€™m.not sure the official inch total yet

Damn itā€™s a great day to be alive and sober!

6 Likes

Lmao that is what up

2 Likes

Youā€™re good at it, make a video like this!!
A super strong hug!
4 Likes

See a license picture there.

Tired and reading again? WTF? Yup, just another day in the life.

6 Likes

Oh darn, youā€™re reading and strengthening your mind and becoming smarter, what a shameā€¦

I dunno if thereā€™s a sarcasm font here, butā€¦

4 Likes

Haha! I love it!

I must admit that although there are big words and sociological and philosophical puzzles, I love the escape. Shocking, I know. @Yoda-Stevie totally called all us readers out big time a few months ago. Bad, evil readers! :astonished:

1 Like

I read a book a week usually. Nothing difficult by any means, though occasionally I do opt for a classic. Lately itā€™s been Vince Flynn, Pittacus Lore, and W.E.B. Griffin. I threw the Lord of the Flies recently. Whatā€™s he got against us readers lol.

1 Like

Never finished the second one, but they are on my list to go back to. As well as the Yancey books. Iā€™ve got a handful of YA series that I burned through like wild fire. But fantasy is my absolute go to.

4 Likes