Sober selfies

It was a sarcastic response to a regular troll on here. I am a voracious reader. Just finished 12 Strong. Know one of the guys in the book. Now reading 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson, and my guilty pleasure, Sam Sisivath’s latest in the Purge series. Love me some apocalyptic fiction or a good thriller.

1 Like

I’m going to have to check out Yancey

Loved Yancy’s Will Henry series. The Monstrumologist was awesome.

I’m a Yancy fan too. You should check out Sisivath’s Purge series. New take on the Zombie novel. His monsters are ghouls.

Next in line for me is Steven Erikson’s Malazan series. Then I want to read that series you brought up a while back. S.M. Sterling if I remember correctly? I have been meaning to ask you what book I should start with? Came across three of them back when I was at Half Price Books and it looked like the one started some cycle of the series and I wasn’t sure if I needed to start at the absolute beginning or not.

Yes. Start at the beginning. Island on the Sea of Time.

1 Like

Just finished washing my car! Staying busy on Day 3! Haooy Wednesday everyone!

24 Likes

It was over a playoff hockey game between the Pens and the Senators last year. Pens lost the game and hence the handlebars were born. All I needed was a white windowless van and a sign that said free puppies and I would have been put on every sex offender registry worldwide.

3 Likes

Doesn’t ring a bell, or sound all that entertaining :thinking:

1 Like

Ahh, I remember that movie now. I suppose if I only got one channel, broke my phone and computer, and the library burnt down I would watch it again.

3 Likes

I’d rather take a nap or do dishes lol

3 Likes

Ugh, even worse. I can’t believe that didn’t ruin all their careers.

1 Like

Can’t stand Clooney. Only movie of his I liked was Brother Were Art Thou.

1 Like

Great flick. Burn after Reading is good too.

The story gave me whiplash. One minute it’s a heist and hostage flick, and the next it’s vampires. Not two great tastes that go great together. The ending was Caca. Clooney is an overrated hack.

30 Days of Night…that’s a Vampire flick.

1 Like

I’m watching Train to Busan right now. It’s a Chinese zombie flick. It’s in subtitles, but good.

*Korean. compliments of @Yoda-Stevie :grinning:

2 Likes

The only easy day, was yesterday.

1 Like

Korean. It’s Korean.

Yeah I actually just read that.

1 Like

Regardless how much that movie sucked. Uma Thurman was hot at poison ivy lmao

1 Like