Sober selfies

Thank you. I do not understand all the animal filters and what not either. I suppose I too am old. :older_woman:

Who needs a snap chat filter!

Nice! Glad to see another member of the tribe…

Thats awesome. I bet that thing is pretty quick!! Good work.

Wow. I could have written exactly this. I am aiming for 30 days. 15 is my record in many years. But like you it is usually only 4 or 5. Only going on day 2, but here’s hoping right?

I found yoga really helped when I made it for 15 days. Gonna try again tomorrow😉

What games are you into? I’m looking for suggestions. I immediately downloaded Cities Skylines and played 3 hours yesterday. It’s basically SimCity 2000 and modern day steroids. LOVE IT! My next one (in like an hour) is going to either be Age of Empires 3, Civilization 5, or Rise of Nations. Love me so ETA. But I also want to take advantage of the brand new graphics and play something newer. Probably a RPG.

I could really mine some crypto currency with that!

Getting some :sunny:

She’s looking good!

90 miniute walk and wound up in my favorite place!

Finally spring time in Germany, caught the sun :wink:

Stop posting pictures of the sun!!! I’m looking out my window at snow. Yinz (@Modestakieran :slight_smile:) making me feel bad.

Geesh, here too! It’s been 5 days in a row of no sun, again! Suuuuupppppeeerrrrr ready for warm weather and sun!

I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen the sun since October…

:sun_with_face::sun_with_face: that’s for you @MandiH and @Englishd

Thanks, it’s beautiful there! I got home to a break in the clouds, this is the most sun I’ve seen in forever! Lol.

Checking in and still not giving up :butterfly::green_heart::om:

I’m sure you hear this a ton but your eyes are gorgeous! Congrats on day 2!

Than you so much. I actually am thankful for my eyes, because every time I look in the mirror, I see my mom. She passed away last August, she was still so young.