Sober selfies

Thank you. It was allways on the bucket list :slight_smile: I hope you’ve been on some more adventures too

How far is it to the nearest beach? Wales?

2 Likes

Dude that’s awesome! Where is that? I may or may not have worked up the courage to jump off that beaut of a rock but would have definitely thought about it!

1 Like

31 Likes

ea6458f09374c6ad4d46d3097221a7bb

13 Likes

You look so bright and fresh faced and happy, sobriety definitely looks good on you :blush:

1 Like

Lol I love this!

my son has never seen his dad drink!

29 Likes

Alllllllmost a smile!

3 Likes

Almost…

2 Likes

another Aunt Ashley and Ro day. We kick it every monday, and thanks to sobriety, I have fun and keep up with him on all our adventures.
Day 413.

21 Likes

Is that Brighton?

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it must be a clown!

18 Likes

A Peter Gabriel painting I did … sober! Feels good to still get out of my mind but in a healthy, creative way.

17 Likes

It sure is. :+1:

1 Like

I suppose it isn’t surprising that I can identify most pubs from the background of photos lol :wink:

Well done on your sobriety!

4 Likes

I don’t comment on the picture stuff often but you have a peace in your eyes, and expression. Not that your previous pictures didn’t but it is really apparent in this one. Keep doing what you are it’s starting to take affect

7 Likes

I’m convinced @Benedictine is a sober angel or something. Always has that hint of other worldliness in her photos…if you squint just right you can see her halo

14 Likes

Ubran hiking, aka taking a walk

22 Likes

And looking good too!
Better to look good

5 Likes