Sober selfies

Do yourself a favor and take a trip to one.

https://orderz.sheetz.com/#/main/location/search

Sheetz > WaWa but itā€™s decent. Iā€™m from Western PA so itā€™s kinda a rivalry thing.

I know thereā€™s two in Frederick.

They are expanding quickly so hopefully they get to you soon. Are you across the Bay Bridge?

Lol no I Wawa

Always room for another bearded crazy on this bus lol

1 Like

I am from Pittsburgh and Iā€™ve been through that area plenty of times. My friend had is wedding at the Hyatt in Cambridge, which I think is a little south of you. I also got arrested that same weekend in chestertown

The police were very nice to me. So was the judge lol

Driving while stoned. They got me for possession, but released me once they booked me. I have no idea what judge it was. I think it was 2013 when it happened

15 years and a trapped and shitty and mentally abusive marriage. I am so done. I relapsed tonight after 15 days. Itā€™s a start over.

Sorry yā€™all.

:frowning:

ONE YEAR SOBER!!!:grin:

36 Likes

Iā€™m sorry you relapsed, it happens. I hope that you sober up and get right back on that wagon. I hope you reset your counter and come right back here to report a new day sober. Iā€™ll look forward to seeing you check in tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Crissy for one year. I am soo happy for you. Carry on the good work. Sobriety is the way to goā€¦ Keep it up :clap:

2 Likes

never thought I would say Iā€™m 26 days clean!!!..went to aa meeting and actually been sticking it through this time.With the help of this app and the meetings, every single one of you guys are amazing and anyone reading this just want to remind you how awesome YOU are. We are not alone and itā€™s an amazing feeling knowing that. Thank you all you beautiful people and together letā€™s keep kicking assšŸ¤˜

26 Likes

Ainā€™t nothing to fuck with! Congrats on the first of many years

1 Like

Congratulations on one year! :+1::heart::heart_eyes::metal:

1 Like

I hear ya! My birthday was last Sunday. Said I wasnā€™t gonna drink. HUGE FAIL. Got back up and redoubling my efforts. Almost one week clean feeling great, still fighting the monkey from time to time but We can do this!

1 Like

27 Likes

I think you look great!

1 Like

I know itā€™s uncomfortable but know you are still absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes