Sober selfies

Odd question but do you take probiotics? That helps mine a bunch.

1 Like

I agree you do look great!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words :heart:
I used to cover it with a ton of make up but the skin canā€™t breathe then. Iā€™m more confident now so I stopped make up. I only cover my dark eye circles and do maskara :eye:
Yes I started again taking probiotics :+1: Theyā€™re good for my whole body

1 Like

And I found when I wore make up, it didnā€™t look right and was ā€œscalyā€ appearing anyway when I did try to cover it up. This has been the most liberating 6 months of my life! Youā€™re doing great and look great!

2 Likes

I looked not right too, and after a couple of hours my skin became flakey :joy: Itā€™s way better now but still inflamed most of the time

1 Like

Yup, that was me too. Do you find certain things trigger it? Coffee and alcohol were big with mine.

1 Like

Congratulations for your first year, a super hug from Spain!..:hugs:

1 Like

Alcohol, Stress and Heat

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: Also do you :blush:

1 Like

I think you look great!

1 Like

I think you look great and iā€™m glad you left it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

my face when I am waiting for a perpetually late client , and I get to tell them to find a new stylist.
Day 418.

19 Likes

Ugh, I HATE that!

2 Likes

Tardiness is one of my biggest pet peeves.

3 Likes

Mine too, especially when your day literally revolves around a tight schedule that canā€™t be fucked around with.

2 Likes

Mine too. Iā€™m ridiculously early to EVERYTHING!

1 Like

Congratulations on your one year.

1 Like

Where in PA?

1 Like

Me and my lazy eye that drifts when Iā€™m tired: just got off work, 18 days no drinking or pills.

25 Likes

Sheetz is royal farms with burgers and dogs instead of fried chickenā€¦Iā€™m still a wawa fan myselfā€¦@anon59060877 I saw the cup in the pic and figured u were around here somewhere lol, Iā€™m in Annapolis :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like