Sober selfies

After doing a ton of work on the yard today, my great niece and I decided to have some fun time playing on the new riding lawn mower. First time since I was a kid I don’t have to push mow the yard, yay!!!

25 Likes

Its a long range benchrest weekend…

But my new 3-gun jerseys came in this week, so rolling with the fresh gear no matter the event.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing and for your honesty. I think all of us we have to live with this gratitude that you have. One day more sober is such a gift…

2 Likes

You should join our Strava Thread and run/bike with us!

3 Likes

Keep heading south. Was in Burlington NC, and passed a place called “Biscuitville”. Intrigued, I stopped in. Walked out of there with two sacks (not bags…bags are for Yankees) of biscuits. Ham. Sausage. Chicken. Pork Chop. Steak. And a “jug” of gravey… for dipping.

I am going to write it into my will. I want Biscuitville at my wake. No one can cry or be sad after eating those biscuits. I want to be buried with a porkchop biscuit in my casket.

Yes…they are that good.

7 Likes

Ah still a success than!

Sweet. I’ve never been in a competition but I really love to shoot. .22 .223 308 9 380 40 45 its all game! I was raised with a 10/22 as a kid but i got a m&p 15-22 for plinking and its the funnest rifle I own to shoot. Cheap and easy to go through a whole box of 500 in less than an hour. Happy n safe shooting!

1 Like

I could have sworn someone created a topic for it

Yes, let’s keep the gun talk on the private group, and keep this about sober selfies, and food, and bikes, and running and cars.

3 Likes

Sure no problem!

1 Like

Someone did, and then someone else objected, and it was made private. It’s now invitation only. Would you like to join the conversation?

2 Likes

That’s okay, thanks. I dont mind guns and support gun rights, but I’m just not really a gun person.

2 Likes

Lol. Yeah, there definitely is a variety of topics on here. One reason we created The Strava Thread.

1 Like

15.9 days without self harm, wearing unicorn socks, and watching the office. Feeling good.

25 Likes

Love the office. Please provide a picture of the socks.:laughing:

This is my confused beardface

27 Likes

Love unicorns! And cats! And doggos! And horses. Mostly just I love animals a lot.
I also have llama socks and cat socks😊

19 Likes

Awesome socks; nice selfie too, you’re glowing!

Awwwww! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A light snack on the go

22 Likes