Sober selfies

I can’t wait till it’s 115 degrees out and you’re bitching about the heat

1 Like

Silly wabbit, I can’t wait for it either!

I wish u were close to me I need a new stylist so bad!!!

It is hard to find a good one. I hardly trust other stylists. :joy:

1 Like

Omg last year this girl melted my ends off just giving me highlights. She started the foils on the damaged front part of my hair and she was so slow by the time it was done it just melted about an inch off that part. Then I gave her a chance to redeem herself and came back the next month to have her tone the yellow out and she turned my hair seriously gun metal grey and has the nerve to say it was too bad I didn’t like it because that color was so in right now! She had to use that color out stuff to get it out which dried my hair out all over. Now I’m totally scared lol.

2 Likes

I’ve recently finally learned I don’t give people second chances on my hair, I still always hate it the second time lol. Good hairdressers are really hard to come by, I told mine this last time she better never move away or die on me! :joy:

3 Likes

So true so true! I have a test question for a new stylist _“what’s your favorite thing you love to do?” This last disaster said “my favorite thing is doing haircuts.” I should have known. The best stylist I ever had (who moved away) answered “i love everything and I love learning all the new techniques.” Ding ding ding!!! She was a winner!

3 Likes

That is mine too. She’s absolutely wonderful and loves to learn new things all the time, she goes out of state for training regularly. I gave someone else a shot because my girl moved and it made economic sense to trade haircuts for incense my bf makes but sooooo not worth it. I paid my girl double to try to fix it after the second try!

3 Likes

That sounds like a horror story :astonished:

It was. Luckily though it was the only time I’ve ever had an experience that bad.

1 Like

Wawa!

11 Likes

Im down in rehobeth today… so wawa errwhere! Lol

1 Like

Saddled in there perfectly!

34 Likes

27 Likes

Normally I post selfies when I’m feeling good. Here’s a raw one to show the day I’ve had. My mom is dying and my kids said goodbye today. My husband made some insensitive remarks and we had a fight. Feeling a bit broken, like I might turn to dust if anything else tests me. But I won’t be using alcohol to cope, and of that I am proud. Day 28 since relapse.

36 Likes

Thinking of you and hoping things get better soon.
Well done on staying strong :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Ugh, hugs girl. Thinking of you and your family :heart:

2 Likes

Hey, glad to see you around! I was going through an old thread last night and saw a post you put in there and realised it’s been a while since I’ve seen you here. Hope you are doing well.

Damn, 28 days already! Glad those days are piling up again. Sorry to hear about all the stress. But you have a look of determination in your eyes, I can see the strength and resolve. Stay strong girl!

2 Likes