Sober selfies

Get well soon :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Nah, thatā€™s a wood shop man, Iā€™d recognize it by the dust collector ducting and the air lines, even without that chair in the backgroundā€¦I work in the same kinda office and we just take our lumps when they comeā€¦no doubt there are helmets, a fancy little blade cover that goes on the table saw, and even those ear muffs like he has in the background there, but all that stuff hides out in the closet unless the osha man shows up lol

Sorry to hear that bud. Hope you get feeling better!

1 Like

6 1/2 years sober :blush:

29 Likes

Feel better :frowning:

1 Like

As it turns out, I am too old to do second dinner. :disappointed_relieved: I did put on pajamas and eat cookies at home.

3 Likes

77 days :fire: and about to leave work for the day!

25 Likes

my sober transdormation- left is Dec. 2016. Taken when I called in sick to work because of a week night vodka binge. Right was last night. Sober almost 5 months!

33 Likes

Great job, you look SO much happier!!

Thank you. I was so miserable while drinking. Iā€™m starting to finally truly enjoy life again, after feeling so hopeless for so many years.

2 Likes

Is your boss related with my boss? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You look absolutely glowing!

You are glowing in the second picture. Congratulations!

You look fantastic!!

1 Like

Thank you. I used to look longingly at otherā€™s transformation pics and am so very happy to post one of my own!

2 Likes

Traded the alcohol for tree climbing this weekend!

24 Likes

Get well soon!

1 Like

Every village has their idiot

1 Like

Doesnā€™t this belong on the Roast Derek thread?

3 Likes

Been a while since I posted a book selfie. @DungeonMaster and I were talking books and I just happen to be reading one of the books in the series we were talking about. So here it is yā€™all!

Yup, Iā€™m still a super nerd! Iā€™m so excited that there are 13 books and I get to read them ALL!

14 Likes