Sober selfies

Yodastevie’s happy face.

3 Likes

Seriously, I wouldn’t be surprised if you scared the grass off your lawn too lol

8 Likes

Dude…you made me laugh so hard, I shot seltzer through my nose.

4 Likes

And it’s 11:11. Lovin da tunes

14 Likes

Looking a little Wayne Static today!

1 Like

I had Wisconsin Death Trip in the cd player at the time of the picture lol. Yes, I still have and use cds. They just sound better to me.

3 Likes

As long as you rock the Steelers gear

Must be a guy thing. Because I am fcking beat!

16 Likes

Lol. I always walk by this fake grass lawn with my dog Samwise. The lawn is pristine. And I always scurry by and tell Sam to get off his lawn. I always think of your “get off my lawn” mantra… And now I will always have the Get off my lawn face in my head too

2 Likes

Oh you wives. You guys always seem to tell us these things right when we get home the day of said reservations :weary::triumph:

2 Likes

Do I smell a new thread?

2 Likes

Last night I had some old school LL Cool J rockin’ in the House of Pain garage dojo. My wife comes out to ask me a question, looks at me, turns around and goes back inside.

I still have no idea what she wanted/needed.

5 Likes

rule18

2 Likes

A friend and I watched this movie when it came out on DVD. We liked it so much, we watched it again as soon as it ended.

2 Likes

Zombieland.

2 Likes

Zombieland!

1 Like

But you are strictly observing rule #18, which increases your chances of surviving the zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

Day 78, day off…and it’s pouring rain. Horrible when you favorite hobby is an outdoor based hobby…guess it’s couch and movie time

10 Likes

My niece goes there…Have to support her school…

No _ichigan shirt will touch my body