Sober selfies

Exactly. I feel the same about bowling. When you aim at the target there’s nothing else in your head apart from the steps and process. Hang on a minute…

1 Like

Day 13 and pumped on the Warriors win last night. Back2Back champs, let’s go Dubs ! :grin::basketball::trophy:

23 Likes

Go Dub nation!!

1 Like

22 Likes

Two days sober :heart:

25 Likes

37 days clean at the moment, took me about 5 years to get there but I’m happy with where I’m at right now.

My relationship with my daughter is better than ever, and I’m proud to say that she is (and always has been) the love of my life.

I’m working my steps, on Step 4 at the moment. This time around I’m taking my step work and service commitments seriously. I’m thankful for AA and to this community.

Stay strong everyone!

19 Likes

They have indoor ranges, no ?

Yes, but this is a banded subject, shhhhhhhhjhh…i will message you

2 Likes

Happy sunday!

Happy Sunday to you too

I grew up in Fullerton. Small world.

Awaiting Doobie Brothers concert - another sober night. Well, I was :smile:

21 Likes

Shave an a haircut later. Aloha!Enjoying an awesome sober

Sunday. Hope all of you are as well!

13 Likes

The cure for everything is Vitamin Sea!

18 Likes

Sherzer’s on the mound and its goin down! Nice cool day for a first sober game in DC at Nationals Park …one inning down, beer count: 0 :sunglasses:

17 Likes

I hear that the Nationals are doing awesome this year. I’m a Mariners fan. They are doing okay this year, but they usually start to suck toward the end of the season.

They are, they usually do all season and tend to choke up in october… Max sherzer is on fire again too, he struck out 13 the last game he pitched. just gave up a 2 run homer but he struck out 6 of the first 9 he faced today :grin:

George won the presidents race lol

3 Likes

I m sorry to ask. It is a fantasy book. I love them. Can you tell me what I have to read first. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Are you looking to read The Wheel of Time? We have a thread specifically for High Fantasy. If you’re looking at this specific series the first book is The Eye of the World. It’s by Robert Jordan. The series is amazing.

2 Likes

!
A bit sick, so here are some sober selfies

16 Likes