Sober selfies

The first book is called The Eye of the World. It’s an amazing series! It’s also a long series. I hope you pick it up and love it as much as all of us do!

1 Like

Reflection this morning makes me so happy! Mondays I used to be sick often from a weekend of far too much booze. It’s great to be up way earlier than I needed to be, feeling good and ready for the week! Such a great change.

16 Likes

Hoping for a smooth Monday. Never know how they’ll go at work.

Have a strong day!

18 Likes

Last day in Thailand! Back to Australia tomorrow :slight_smile: then hopefully not long until I can head back to SF!

24 Likes

10977_1

5 Likes

14 Likes

Day four in a little over 3 hours!!! Heading up to Philly with my boyfriend for the Def Leppard and Journey concert!! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

OMG!!! A pet raccoon… Hope your recovery is going well and thank you for making me smile… RACCOOOOOON!!!

That sounds like an awesome show. Im a little jelly…

1 Like

I am so excited!! He surprised me yesterday, early birthday gift! He told me about a month ago tickets were too expensive and we wouldn’t be able to go. So I was shocked! Can’t wait!

1 Like

One of my best friends lives in SF. Thailand sounds amazing

1 Like

I’ve only had the app a few days but having a community is really helpful… I would deffo normally by 15 deep tonight… Lots of stress at the moment but I’m here and I am sober. Thanks xx

17 Likes

14 Likes

My four hour drive and another hotel room face. On the bright side I finish work for two weeks on Friday.

16 Likes

Dude, I gotta get one of those, where did u find it?

1 Like

Friend of mine had some made for a few events. He may still have a few

1 Like

Vitamin D achieved today. Wooooo. Time for a cold shower.

9 Likes

1.2 year…:sunglasses:…I need a sunglasses…the sun closed my eyes…

17 Likes

Take your beater off… oh wait… it is! Nm

Lol. Thats a custom cut off t shirt tan! Can’t be bought, must be earned.

1 Like