Sober selfies

Well… for some reason… I kinda do lol. They let me be the captain of a landship every day. I still manage to pass background checks somehow too lol

2 Likes

Damn I look fly!

15 Likes

Night on the town?

Was looking for the ugliest summer outfit I could find lol.

Settled on something not quite so gaudy thanks to the wife hahaha

5 Likes

Long stay in an uncomfortable peadiatric bed next to this rascal…still sober :+1:t3: Winning

19 Likes

I aim to sleaze! Lol

10 Likes

Looking fresh!

1 Like

Aw, hope she’s ok!

Tracker reads 13.13 days. Gonna be slinging BBQ again with the guys today, so it’s gonna be a long day. Figured I’d start it with some killer coffee, in my favourite brass knuckles mug.

Have a strong day!!!

17 Likes

Smile everyone remember one minute spent depressed or angry is 60 seconds you spend unhappy :yum:

17 Likes

Great photo !!

1 Like

Day 146 today and it’s raining and muggy here but I’M SOBER. Thursday was my birthday and my husband myself and the kids went out of town, my 1 year old had wellness appt and dental but then I went to the tattoo shop for consult and i go for session on July 1 and I’M SO EXCITED as I’ve been wanting half sleeve for a long time. Best birthday gift ever from the hubby haha

27 Likes

Day 1!

20 Likes

18 Likes

That’s the most important one! Probably sucks the worst but that’s a good thing, means itll be in the past soon enough, welcome to the fold! I’m a fellow oxy addict, and I was taking about the same amount you were. today is day 100 and life is a lot brighter than it was 3 months ago! @Englishd and @Donnie_Spiering are as well and they’ve got more time behind them than I do so if u have any questions or need some support start a thread or give us a yell, most importantly, stick with it, you’ll be SO glad u did! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you! Gotta look at the positive in every situation!

Of course life is to short to do otherwise !!

1 Like

Forgot to post a pic, but I got this gem the other day! I’m more proud of the last 6 months than the rest of my life combined. Seriously. This must be what really living is! God life is good! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

36 Likes

Congratulations on the 6 months of sobriety that’s awesome and purple hair is legit

1 Like

Happy birthday! I was just looking at some tat ideas myself… What are u going to get?

1 Like