Sober selfies

realtor comes to take pictures in 2 days. :neutral_face: will I have the house done? Omg :disappointed_relieved:. Lol jfc. Anyway. Day 471.

22 Likes

Awww I love that & our height! It definitely makes us memorable that’s for sure :grin: Plus our 8’ personality’s make up for any vertical challenges, lol :hugs:

3 Likes

Very nice! Your ears are less pointy after your haircut too, I see :grin::+1:t3:

1 Like

Only an addict is crazy enough to put on the new swimrun gear and try it out at 10pm… I just had to! :grin:

22 Likes

Only 109 in the broiler that is Phoenix today.
151 days sober and loving every minute of it.

16 Likes

I’ve been wanting to learn archery forever!! That is so cool!!

1 Like

Doing anything fun there? In the middle of nowhere?

1 Like

Sounds lovely, have a blast! It’s national selfie day so if you run into a bear, I expect him to pose for a selfie with you! :rofl:

4 Likes

Very cool! Surprisingly it’s a pretty good workout, too. I started about 3 years ago & can split an apple from 30 yards away… I kill a lot of fruit :+1:t3::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t see how you’ve not cut all your hair off in that heat! Here it is 95 and I’m plotting to jump in one of these pools I have to maintain

2 Likes

I’m a lizard lol. Only time the beard bothers me is when I get it caught under my arm in a tight space, other than that it’s family.

Got caught in a torrential downpour on the boardwalk!! Clothes and shoes are soaked!! *someone say wet t shirt contest!?" But I’ve never felt better!!

20 Likes

The simple joys are the best.

1 Like

Coming up on 10 months

18 Likes

Anxiously waiting for this day to end, I feel like dog doo today.

14 Likes

Two sober swimrunners, enjoying life and having fun :grin::grin:

18 Likes

Thanks love, just one of those days, all the way around. Mind, body and soul. Tomorrow is a new day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Love it! I never stop, even when I rest it’s just to restore energy to kick more ass when I get up!

2 Likes

“Today I’m taking scalps” …now that’s some gangster ish right there. I think that’ll be the phrase I mutter from now on when “that bastard itch” kicks up lol

2 Likes