Sober selfies

Damn girl, you healed up quite nicely! You look like you are loving life. So glad things have turned around for you. Or rather you have turned things around. You definately deserve all the credit!

1 Like

Thank you. I was having a bad day yesterday, craving. I turned my thinking to something I love, walking with my dogs!

3 Likes

day 156 today. No make up and hair thrown up as its 102Ā° and sticky here Haha but enjoying every moment. Last night had a dream about relapsing, made me wake up not so happy but been talking to a good friend from here and he helps me A LOT to get thru rough times :heart:

20 Likes

The lady and I, after we went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. I held her hand all the way up, and just stared at the floor of the elevator. Heights are not my thing. Hahahaha.

18 Likes

Iā€™m back with a classic gym selfie hahaha

21 Likes

Ehhhh! There he is! Nice job, getting at it!

2 Likes

You need a haircut. Find a Korean Barber shop and ask for a Marine Medium Regulation.

Keep getting after it!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny you bring that up. I am actually cutting my hair in a little bit but first let me Google "Korean barber near me":joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have never (and I mean never) received a bad haircut in a Korean barber shop. Low reg. Medium reg. High reg (high & tight), all good.

So all that came up were hair salons and Iā€™m not one for a salon. I might just have to go to every barber shop and ask if there is a Korean working haha

2 Likes

every day is a battle when you fight addiction, but there is one thing I replay in my head everyday! Never give up! Great things take time and sometimes you have set backs on the way there! But the most important thing is NEVER GIVE UP!

21 Likes

I literally was singing it in my head as I read the first lineā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey, itā€™s cool. Not everyone was made for the military. I was. Best decision I ever made. Your mileage may vary.

Now about that hairā€¦

3 Likes

When you wear your hair like mine, the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut, is a couple of days.

3 Likes

Yes, but in Krav, my defense against the hair grab is to not have any hair to grab. My cost for ā€œHair Care Productsā€ is the cost of a bar of Ivory soap. Hair gel? Whatā€™s that? Blow dyer? One swipe with a towel and I am good2go.

My expense is the cost of a good haircut at my local Korean Barber. Every other week, whether I need one or not.

2 Likes

My hairstyle is the same - my cost was for the clippers at Walgreenā€™s - about $16. I cut it myself every couple of weeksā€¦ winning!

2 Likes

Quick update.
I told my cousin the Korean barber story cause she was going to get a quick fade. she hits me back and tells me that the shop she went to is owned by her homie and get this a Korean barber!!! :muscle:
In two weeks Iā€™ll be there testing his cutting chops. Lol

3 Likes

Sccccoooooooorrrrrrrrrrre!

8 Likes