Sober selfies

We have this great website, that’s built to empower you. We have a whole bunch of customer-service people, ready and waiting to help you. Why, my customer, don’t you quit calling and emailing me, to handle your returns, place your orders, track your stuff, and prove that it was delivered. You have no problem doing all that when you are ordering crap from Amazon…but when you order from my company, you want “white glove” treatment…and then you want to price me against Amazon.

I have a half a mind to record my VM greeting and put an out-of-office on my email:

“I’m sorry that I cannot help you right now. I am in my blanket fort, coloring. I will get back to you after my nap”.

4 Likes

“I’m sorry that I cannot help you right now. I am in my blanket fort, coloring. I will get back to you after my nap”.

Scoot over! I’ve got a 64 box & a sharpener :smile:

2 Likes

Day 1 of it today, 2 more days you’ll likely feel it.

1 Like

I have Graham crackers and chocolate milk in here.

3 Likes

Your the boss…so… Do whatever the fuk u want! I built me alil fort the other day outta left over block…

No… i got bitched at instead…hell if i did all that. id break the new house in before the homeowners… hell with my lil t-pee forte.

I dunno … im one of those people that love pushing peoples buttons. But always entertaining through out the day. I told them i need a raise doing 2 jobs at once. So i got alil raise n get yelled at daily for fuckin off… im kinda one those people u can love to have around or hate it. Lol

1 Like

Capri sun, so it shoots all over when you stab it with the straw

1 Like

With a special appearance of Pablo kitty in the background. I’m impatiently waiting to walk to the theater to see “Won’t You Be My Neighbor”.

11 Likes

Let us know how it is! I love Mr. Rogers. My boys love Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood as well. Such an amazing man!

3 Likes

2 days sober!

14 Likes

7 Likes

I got there and it was sold out so I’ll be trying again this weekend.

4 Likes

Dang! It must be good if it’s sold out. There aren’t enough honest, good people out there. People who truly love others and care about them regardless of their circumstances and actions. I try to be like that, and I’m not necessarily a miserable failure at it, but I could always be better.

3 Likes

Bus has <5000 miles, still gots the new bus smell

12 Likes

yess almost a year yayyy :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Beach selfie , lovely family day out! Excuse my hair it didnt get the memo that said ‘beachy waves’ :joy::smirk:

16 Likes

Starting a fun filled 48 hour shift.

14 Likes

Oh I’m distinguished now! My first gray :older_adult::older_adult::older_adult::older_adult:

8 Likes

Omg. That’s great! I have a lot more you can have too lol

3 Likes