Sober selfies

Mariners fan. They do great for the first half of the season and then fall on their faces like clockwork every dang year.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a lady who knows!

Good to see ya!

1 Like

Love that smile!

Tired and currently caffeinating. Kids are passed out in their carseatsā€¦ minor victory, until i have to take them out :shushing_face::sleeping:

P.s. Reformed Charger fan :raising_hand_woman:ā€ā™€ļø

20 Likes

They make medication for thatā€¦ :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Working on day 23 off of that medication lol

4 Likes

First sober selfie (no makeup, yikes :joy::joy:) Woohoo! :tipping_hand_woman:t3:ā€ā™€ļø

28 Likes

No makeup necessary. And you know how to selfie just fine

2 Likes

You pull off no make up pretty OK. Congrats on your time!!!

1 Like

Haha, I love it! I am a reformed make up wearer now. I never wear it anymore! Itā€™s liberating now. But very very odd at first lolā€¦first thing I always did was shower and put my war paint on!

2 Likes

No amount of make up could tame this, so I gave up on make up a long time ago :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Yes, @MandiH @anon59060877 , itā€™s very strange not having makeup onā€¦but I decided to stop wearing it when I got sober on 08/01/2018. I wanted to see if there were any positive changes to my skinā€¦the first couple days I had a client ask me if I was sick :eyes::joy: thatā€™s why I was skeptical of sharing, but ohhhh well, yā€™all will see it eventually lol

5 Likes

Itā€™s all the beard. Lol. Does wonders for a dog like me.

barks at the moon

1 Like

haha oh hush! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Absofuckinglutely!

Check out the transformations posts. Youā€™ll see why I wanted to wear make upā€¦lol. My autoimmune face is sometimes less than kind to me, its always red. Whatever I say now, without the alcohol itā€™s light years better than the day that horrid photo was taken!

I will have to look for the transformation thread. And my face is normally red-ish as well, I think not drinking will help to a certain degree, but not completely, and Iā€™m okay with that.

1 Like

This is me right now, getting ready to paint my house :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I want to help! Lol I love painting rooms

1 Like

I do too :slight_smile: I just hate the prep! Come on out to Maine!