Sober selfies

Part of me also thinks that Reggie and Mack have some kind of agreement on the sly to drag this out so he doesn’t have to play most of preseason or training camp, so he avoids potential injury before the season begins…if that has any truth to it, I like it. But yeah, no doubt he wants to be out there mowing opponents down. Heres to a great season coming up!

1 Like

…Didn’t mean to take up this much space either. Could talk football all day with ya though. Haha. I forgot where I was at haha

1 Like

…Ahhh Yes. That could be true as well. I didn’t think of that.

What a cutie! You both look like you’re having a lot of fun together!

1 Like

Just keep getting better at getting better, each and every day!

Jeez, I have a kid your age.

4 Likes

Sober voting

16 Likes

My body is 29, but my spirit is about 75.

3 Likes

My body is 52, but my spirit is immortal. My focus is on legacy.

4 Likes

My focus is on bed time and where my next reuben sandwich is coming from.

Told ya. 75.

6 Likes

Sobers never looked better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

16 Likes

Thanks! We do. My son lives away from me but I see him every couple weeks or so. We do all kinds of fun things together. I see you have your own. Cute little daughter. Is that you two in your main photo together?

1 Like

Thanks! She’s my entire world, going to be six in December. It’s so fun hanging out w these littles and seeing the world through their eyes!

4 Likes

My sobriety has restored my relationship with my babies💖

26 Likes

Look at those beauties!! Lucky Mama! I bet they love all of the changes you’re making!

2 Likes

Awww thank you. They are so happy to have their mom back! They’re such amazingly little people, so forgiving. I see you have a little beauty yourself!

2 Likes

Amazing how much can be restored when we get sober.

My kids trust me again. That is no small miracle.

3 Likes

Beautiful family @Shawnaleah! Congratulations on your hard earned sobriety & Welcome! :hugs:

1 Like

You are so right!! And when trust is earned once again it’s so worth it!

2 Likes

Yay for 39 days!! Congratulations :hugs: Aren’t new sober friends fun?? :smile:

1 Like