Sober selfies

Now all you need is a green cape and leggins :grin::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

my turnā€¦ :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

@MandiH :crazy_face::v::metal:

1 Like

Bahaha! That first one and the hair!!! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Second one too but we are at camp soooā€¦who cares! My lord, I make some great selfie faces! :rofl::joy: I am laughing my ass off over here.

1 Like

Yeah @anon2074485!! Glad to see you back posting again after your social media break!

1 Like

Been some years since I hiked that bit of the AT, but I remember it was a pleasurable walk. Like you, it was still in my drinking days. I mostly hike the section between Sky Meadows State Park in Delaplane. and Harpers Ferry WV

Itā€™s a beautiful area. I havenā€™t done any AT section hikes. Maybe one dayā€¦

1 Like

7 days smoke free.
5 days alcohol free.

Btw, I just had my year anniversary for joining Talking Sober so thatā€™s pretty cool. If you add up the time that Iā€™ve been sober in the past year it totals to about 5 1/2 months out of the past 12. Sucks that I couldnā€™t celebrate a year on Talking Sober and a year sober but I still feel good.

45 Likes

Youā€™re back on the path and smiling! Thats a great thing!

1 Like

I am absolutely exhausted today. When I got home from work, I decided to focus solely on my needs (still trying to get used to that) and I feel 100 times better and more relaxed.

23 Likes

chasing squirrels up a tree.

26 Likes

Jacuzzi selfie, vacation mode :blush:

Done Pilates, Fitness boxing, Body care and 90 minutes swimming out in the sun. Totally deserve to relax in the jacuzzi :sweat_drops: Best vacation ever. Loving life, Loving sobriety! Thank you God for this gift I got :blue_heart::pray:

31 Likes

Congratulations!.

Lol! Thatā€™s a great way to spend your sobriety!

1 Like

16 Likes

So you were in Labyrinth, then?

2 Likes

I believe I still am hehe :wink:

3 Likes

Loved that move! I can recite most lines by heart when I watch it lol

1 Like

Im having a good day at work this morning! I got an email back about a volunteer opportunity Iā€™m very excited about.

And Iā€™m super bored at work! Lol but if I was going to create a grunge record, Snapchat has me covered for the artwork :joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

19 Likes

ā€œshouldā€™ve gone strait to the castleā€ā€¦ hehe

1 Like