Sober selfies

12th step giving back! You have been doing an amazing job to help addicts. This will definately be a new high to help other addicts. Very inspiring work you have done!

Day 516 debating shaving since its gonna be a million degrees all week

Thanks man. Oh yea I forgot to mention that this guy we took in and let stay on our couch to get clean just got 90 days and got a plac with other guys. I got him a job with me and he is back in his kids life. It’s an amazing thing to see what staying clean can do for somebody I’m proud of him and what he has done in 90 days. It’s been an awesome week for real.

90 days, the second time around.

Don’t do it man

You look great as always girl! How are you holding up?

90 looks good on you girl! Keep it up!

Nah it’s a ford fusion. Mini Coops are way too small for me. I do love the leather seats though…

Not sure if I have seen you beard free. Or maybe I just don’t remember it.

90 days of getting better at getting better, each and every day!

handsome-goat

I needed a new piece for over the fireplace, so I had a portrait done. Wasn’t feeling it that day and I think it shows in the expression.

Very distinguished sir! Not everyone can pull off the ruffled shirt dude, you might not have been feelin it but it was sure feelin u!

Back starting again- I will eventually do this :muscle:

Chillin on vacation…it ended way too soon :frowning:

I shave it about every month and a half. Once the peanutbutter and fluff gets all stuck in it i know its time.

When people tread on you it tends to show on the face…I feel you man :wink:

on my way back from the gym loving the weather only 16hours sober at moment

Go on, sober, leg selfie @Lionfish! Kicking resedential ass!

Keep moving forward, hours into days, days into weeks, weeks into months.

Decide to be strong, and then be strong.

Always seems to happen that way. Takes a couple of days to power down, and then it’s over. You get back into the grind, and all of the good feelings are gone in an hour.