Sober selfies

It’s not strange, don’t hold back on him, these kids need to learn how the real world works.

2 Likes

When I was first on that plane I thought my camera settings were off that’s why I was so much taller than everyone, then I realised I was basically the only “adult”. Shit got real soon fast after that, those kids learnt some life lessons… Then one shot me in the face and called me a jew.

3 Likes

Hahahaha that made me lol

Shit, shower, shave, shine, Saturday…

16 Likes

Umm I am totally getting a vr setup. My dads was awesome.

Going to cut my own bangs. This is a terrible idea, but I don’t limit those to my drinking days.

29 Likes

3 days sober with a nice new haircut :blush:

21 Likes

Which one is for the sacrifice?

:rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

None! Only for hugging :smile:

5 Likes

My mother’s side of the family is from Rapid City!

1 Like

52 days :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Looking like a hot mess, feeling like a 10 :joy: I’ve actually had a really nice day today. I volunteered at a cooperative garden and I learned so much. Besides the fact I had to lay down because I was 20 seconds away from passing out, I want to keep at it. There’s something very relaxing about sitting in the dirt and just digging around. I felt so connected to the earth and it’s been a long time since I’ve felt at peace. :seedling:

25 Likes

Congratulations @Sadie1992 on 50 beautiful days! Can’t think of a better way to celebrate :hugs: I think I recognize your friends :heart:

14 Likes

Caught in downpour at Rascal Flatts show

23 Likes

1 at me, 3 back at you homeslice!

3 Likes

If you don’t stay sober I won’t be angry I’ll just be disappointed

18 Likes

What is ‘homeslice’?

1 Like

16 Likes

Strong beard™

1 Like