Sober selfies

Lookin’ groovy.

Who could argue with that? Not me.

Daughters…they do that. I cooked 3 pounds of turkey bacon on Saturday. My ladies wiped it out over the last two days. I smelled some this morning, went to get some, and realized my daughter had eaten the last…three…strips.

1 Like

Thank you.

Being taxi…

21 Likes

Go M’s! Do you live in WA?

1 Like

I live in Portland! But, I lived in Vancouver last year! Do you live in this area?!?

2 Likes

Oh nice!! I live in Santa Cruz, CA but was born and lived the first 20 years of my life in the Seattle area. My middle sister lives in Portland :blush::blush:

Oh, that’s amazing! I’ve never been to Cali, but it’s on my bucket list! And I’ve only been to Seattle once, but I really liked it! :hugs:

I’d shout that too, but unfortunately they just got B slapped by the Dodgers 2 times this week. 11-1, then 12-1. The Mariners are my team, but they make me sad frequently. :expressionless:

Shhhhh…we don’t need to talk about the embarrassing games that happened…lol

Lol yeah, they’ve certainly got a way to get hopes up and then just cruusshh them

Lol! Every single season!

They had a pretty sweet balk off in extras though. I enjoyed it.

1 Like

5 Months Down!

45 Likes

Wow 🖒thats cool keep up

1 Like

LOOK AT YOU!!! Now you have to show us the gear lol

1 Like

I look forward to the daily dose of selfies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My twins are starting kindergarten this next week. Pretty excited for them! And look at you guys! You look awesome!

2 Likes

Your daughter is gorgeous!!! I’m a photographer and specialize in kids so you don’t think I’m a creep lol she would be an incredible model- so cute!

1 Like