Sober selfies

I miss those days too! My daughters are both out of college and married… :frowning: My wife works at our church school and gets to see the new little ones every year.

1 Like

I try to remind myself of that all the time when shes getting me worked up, that i will miss it someday and to not get crazy. Still have my little guy too.

2 Likes

Thanks! I would have to agree. I wonder if she’d be into that at all.

1 Like

She’s gorgeous! I hope she had a great first day! I’m at one week and counting until I’m doing my first drop off. :cry:

1 Like

So does Mom cry double the tears for double the amount of babies starting school?

My baby boy started kinder this year. The last of my brood to start kinder. They do grow awfully fast thats for sure.

3 Likes

Lol! I dont know! We’ve sent one to school before already. This summer has been a lot of the boys getting in each others business and fighting. Today Truman kicked Collin in the face with roller skates on. Later Collin pushed Truman down the stairs. Rachel may be ready for them to be gone to school all day!

1 Like

I was going to say, shes probably ready for them to be outta the house and each others hair!

I definitely think school is good for them. Mine were getting into each other too, the chickens been cooped up too long. Too much squawking lol

2 Likes

You guys are so right. They’ve been little hellions. We love them, but they get into too much mischief when they’re cooped up all day. In addition to that, it’s been so smoky outside with all the fires burning up the west coast that the air quality has been hazardous. We won’t let our boys play outside in that (except for when we went to the water park all day in it… then its okay :roll_eyes:).

2 Likes

The smoke outside. Would be a nice sunny day without all the smoke.

15 Likes

Yeah! I’m sure Mama will be glad for a little more peace in the house- although the littles will keep her plenty busy I’m sure!

1 Like

Watching my team play so I figured it was selfie time. Go Colts!

23 Likes

I just wrapped up with my clients at work! They’re all doing so well and I’m so proud of them!! They teach me something new every day. I woke up not wanting to go to work, but I ended my work day feeling very thankful and fortunate! #Day19

24 Likes

She is just too cute! :apple:

1 Like

Gotta long way to go before gettin old. My first cougar her kid was 18 and i was 23 … She was 41🤐… More time young one… Lol

Thanks. Her beautiful little smile always brings a smile to my face no matter what kind of mood im in.

2 Likes

Hey! You’re not wearing black! Haha :wink:

Mine are in 10th and 12th. I really feel old.

1 Like

Day 37 baby boy cuddles :hugs:

29 Likes