Sober selfies

I just got back from there a week ago. It is amazing in South Dakota. Lots of beauty.

2 Likes

Hard day at work

:grin::grin::+1:

19 Likes

Do you have a better picture of your screensaver?

10 Likes

haha thatā€™s what I thought it was! Thatā€™s awesome!

That gives the Piranha Plant a new meaning. Theres a good reason Mario cant just jump on their heads.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I didnā€™t want to like it but ouch

Ouch!!! How?! You still look gorgeous! Any good makeup tips or brands? I know nothing lol.

House and pet sitting around Nashville. I think the kitty likes me.

19 Likes

19 Likes

48 Days!

19 Likes

156 days

25 Likes

16 Likes

Now i guess Iā€™m making chocolate cake today.

1 Like

Jealous. I can cook, I canā€™t for the life of me bake. Itā€™s probably just as well, Iā€™d end up living on biscuits and cake.

2 Likes

I used to cook and bake a lot. Now that I have nothing else to do, Iā€™m picking it back up.
My husband has been the cook for the last 8 years pretty much, since he works from home and itā€™s easy for him to put dinner on. Iā€™m sure he is appreciates not having to cook. :joy:

1 Like

You guys probably donā€™t get ā€œThe Great British Bake Offā€ on TV over in the US. Its compelling viewing, basically amateurs baking various things and getting voted off the show. If you get the chance to watch it itā€™s pretty good.

4 Likes

Work flow! I came across a quote I really liked too.

ā€œSobriety is never owned, itā€™s rented and rent is due everyday.ā€

23 Likes

Uh, you look like you have a dark secret youā€™re willing to kill over in this picture. :anguished:

1 Like