Sober selfies

@DungeonMaster, @Rayman261, and @A89B,
GO HAWKS! I just moved to the burbs north of Seattle a couple weeks ago. And I drafted Doug Baldwin in fantasy football :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Well, I did also start Carlos Hyde this week, so things are looking good!

1 Like

Congrats on your six months! That’s rad keep it up

Good job. :grinning:

1 Like

So much to be grateful for today. I hope everyones weekend is off to a good start.

24 Likes

Aw poor Dougy !! :frowning: My fantasy team is already half different than who I drafted haha I love the waiver wire. What part of the burbs? I’m from Edmonds originally !

I’m in Seattle!

1 Like

Day 112. Strong, cold brewed coffee, getting ready for a long day of BBQ.

Have a strong day!!!

22 Likes

Kirkland!!

1 Like

Thats one BIG cock! :zipper_mouth_face:

23 Likes

day 286 struggling today …!not with addiction but with life I’m having hard wrapping my head around still being here … had a close call with death and feel I cheated it one to many times kinda weird but just can’t seem to shake it off

22 Likes

Try to meditate on it, there is a reason you are still here and you made it through all of that! It sounds like it’s time to dig down in and acknowledge your purpose my friend. :slight_smile: Glad you’re still with us!

3 Likes

Trying to figure out what to get into today now that I’ve finished the gardening

19 Likes

Looks like I figured it out!

14 Likes

Thank u so much!

Got eyes dialated, luckily dollar store right nextdoor for these awesome shades. Heading to Yankee Air Musuem.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/museum-day-2018/

15 Likes

What a cute little guy.if only they could stay little.

I went to high school with him! He’s super nice!

We should have a TS Washington chapter, clearly.
I’m on the long beach peninsula.

1 Like

That’s a beaut right chair!

1 Like