Sober selfies

Alive and well on a sober Sunday birthday. Got lots of clean-up to do today

32 Likes

Now I’m dying to see the front of that mug lol. Good luck on the clean up, glad all is well now you are home!

Happy birthday! Mine was September 20th

1 Like

Happy belated! Go September babies!

2 Likes

Thanks! There are more September birthdays than any other month I’m guessing because of all the Christmas alcohol related shenanigans😊

1 Like

Sober Selfie Sunday… GO EAGLES!!!

16 Likes

1year 5 months…very happy!

28 Likes

I found the article!! I mostly enjoyed learning the etymology of the word alcohol, but cool article none the less

2 Likes

I love finding treasures!!! Yesterday I found a motorized solar system for the ceiling in my 6 year olds room (new in box) for $4. It’s $50 on Amazon… score!! Cute fleece for the baby- the ones with ears are the cutest :slight_smile:

Yep. I never understood the whole “let’s have 1 drink to relax” mentality. My alcoholic brain was like “ummmmm what’s the point of that”? I could go zero to blackout pretty quick. Especially at a winery where each drink is 14%…
Then I would have made the same poor choices she did. She actually told me she had a motorcycle lesson in the morning, and was probably going to be hungover. Can’t say I miss those days!!

1 Like

Happy birthday, my friend!

1 Like

Thank you!

Love the shirt! Happy birthday :tada::balloon:

Thank you!

Thank you, it’s my favorite shirt! :dog: :heart:

Sunday Funday.

Too blessed to be stressed.

18 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

I coule see that lol.

:joy:

12 Likes

YASSSS!!! What a beauty… :heart_eyes:

You always look so radiant and secure in your sense of self. You emit positivity :heart_eyes:

2 Likes