Sober selfies

188 sober days :fist:

This facemask is well overdue!

18 Likes

A retreat for my mind body and soul

Away from any access to ANY DEMONIC ADDITIVES

25 Likes

Because you cant hear my head shaking with all the wtf from today in the first one, let me be clear in how I feel about Mondays that fall on a full moon!! Lol

20 Likes

Thank you! I did

33 Likes

fucking love this song

4 Likes

That’s cool.

I recently became the embodiment of a meme!

4 Likes

7 Likes

feeling pretty bummed cuz I have to find my peepers a new home… this sucks. Living life on lifes terms i suppose. Current living situation doesn’t allow me to have her. In the past, I would have blasted off to numb it but that’s not an option today.

16 Likes

Oh man, that stinks. :hushed:

1 Like

12-1 … is that the best you could do … lol good job :hugs::hugs:

@beyondmythoughts. What a beautiful quote. Where did it come from? I forwarded it to friends of mine that are also in recovery. Thank you for sharing it!

1 Like

Day 316. Returning back to work today after almost 2 weeks off after losing my mom. I am sick with a head cold, and my heart is full of pain, but I am sober.

30 Likes

Good morning vibes :+1::v::love_you_gesture:

21 Likes

So sorry for the loss of your Mum. You will push through this, and be stronger still. Keep getting better at getting better, each and every day.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about your mom😢

1 Like

bored today I not sure if that’s good or just the calm before the storm … the shit sorry I’ve broken everything storm :rofl:

15 Likes

Morning walk and reflection. Just another day in the sober and loving life life. Day 249.

19 Likes

46 days sober. This is after a run in 100% humidity. Kicked my butt!

19 Likes