Sober selfies

Like running in a sauna… sounds torturous💀

Not a sober selfie of me this time, but my husband. I like taking selfies as my husband knows, so I was pretending to pose and pout, so he was stood facing me taking the mickey out of me not realising that the camera was actually on him :joy: :joy: he’s told me to delete the photo, so here it is, my husband being a prat :joy: :joy: :joy:

14 Likes

Day 446.
Last day in California. Have to go home tomorrow.

17 Likes

I saw your comments on other posts @Anita_Jean, wasn’t sure what they related to. So sorry to hear about your loss. Your bond must have been strong, as was mine. Although it’s been more years than I’d like to remember since my Mum passed, she’s with me every day, and very often in my dreams, just as your Mum will be. Write her a letter, talk to her, celebrate every moment you had, she will hear you!

Thank you. I plan on writing her letters. Right now I find it hard not to pick up my phone and call or text her.

1 Like

At work like hahaha

9 Likes

Nice shirt dude!

Sorry to hear about your lost. My mom is past away 13 years ago and I still wants to call her sometimes :cry:

1 Like

Thanks bro

24 Likes

Freaking gorgeous!! AND Smiling!!! I love it

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that :frowning:
Hope you will be strong to continue in your life … i believe thats what your beloved mom wanted from you!

1 Like

it’s funny I never really was to concerned about what I looked liked before … now I look at a picture of my self and wonder wtf happend … lol just feeling my age today :heart:

14 Likes

Mernin!

20 Likes

This is how happy (and exhausted!) I am to have finished detox yesterday and get back to real full life!

20 Likes

17 Likes

Happy Friday friends!

24 Likes

hope everyone has a great weekend :smiley:

14 Likes

Love sober fridays!!!

20 Likes

Me too, as well as hangover-free Saturdays!

6 Likes