Sober selfies

My kids love to wear their old costumes all the time. I’ve washed princess stuff and thor/spiderman get ups more than I care to think about lol.

But damn if they aren’t cute prancing around in their garb

5 Likes

They are moving to Vegas Baby! Now we got L.A., Oakland and Vegas Raider fans. Unfortunately they have not been looking to good as of late. Worried we might lose to the Browns. Baker Mayfield looked legit but it was a small sample size.

Well shit, we tied them lol.

Hugh Jackson is the coach they need. If they let him run the show for a few years, the Browns might not be such pushovers

You betcha! No matter what! RNFL! We will reach our day again when we are on top.

1 Like

Power in numbers!!! Raider Nation is immediately like family to me. I may not know a stranger well…but because of our common interest being Raiders…I know that stranger well enough to be family! Us Raiders fan are such a cult! Haha, I love it. Like the more hated we are by opponents, the more powerful we become with our loyalty to our team😂

2 Likes

Browns this week! I hope haha…FB_IMG_1538206054260

3 Likes

I hope so. Good lord, if we blow another lead in the 2nd half…I think I’ve already used up all my best curse words this season.

1 Like

I love you hair. Looks great.

13 Likes

only 7hrs of work to go … 72 hr work weeks should be banned lol

16 Likes

Thanks my brother … ya 12hrs a day 6 days a week can get to ya … goin to the gym is what keeps me sane :rofl: well depending on what u consider sane lol

2 Likes

I agree!..

Pipeline went in buy my house. @Anarchy I been following you since I joined. You guys work your ass off. I also talked to a few guys that were welding.U def making $$$, Kudos!!

I’m an auto weld tech … I make the welders look good :smiley:

2 Likes

A crisp 95 and sunny, perfect hoops weather. Day 252 of the wonderful life.

17 Likes

Fingers crossed for you!

2 Likes

Bwahaha that was me! :raising_hand_woman:‍♀️ Well i’m sober, i guess i should shave my head now. Makes sense to me! Love it :hugs:

Good luck today Bill, still been sending you my prayers and thoughts daily!

4 Likes

Hope everyones enjoying thier weekend!

20 Likes

I think you look great