Sober selfies

Always the best super lazy Sunday :heart:

Where about im in Regina right now

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

I think we are in need of a better organization system behind the front desk… not so pretty to look at.

18 Likes

Red Deer AB. :slight_smile:

1 Like

23 Likes

Glamorizing sobriety (day 10) and night shift life via Snapchat, cuz personally neither are pretty at first lol.

26 Likes

I’m from Edmonton just workin a pipeline in Regina … I used to live in red deer in the 90’s

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

You guys had me so nervous on that game. Few bogus calls in that game. I think we got a lucky break. We had some unfortunate plays as well…But a win is a win. Good game!

1 Like

No points for overtime. This was the Brown’s second overtime game this year. Game 1 you guys tied the Steelers. Steelers lost tonight too…so you and Pittsburgh are still tied in the division you are in.
Cincinnati 3wins 1loss
Baltimore 3wins 1loss
Pittsburgh 1win 2loss 1tie
Cleveland 1win 2loss 1tie
…this is 1 division of 4 in AFC. 1 division of 8 in the entire NFL. Ranking are based on win/loss ratio. Tiebreakers with equal records are based on head to head match and several other factors that come into play during play-off time.

My 6-day sober selfie of me trying to decipher what appears to be a sudden influx of sports… all I can really decipher is the acronym NFL… :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

100 days clean

21 Likes

Hey, you’re super nice! :slight_smile:

what u don’t want to see on a Monday morning :frowning:️ fuckin winter in Canada

17 Likes

Ya thanks buddy … it’s coming for u to don’t worry lol

2 Likes

Hope you have a fireplace or woodburning stove for some chestnuts! Sorry, no mulled wine for you.

1 Like

Lol no sadly it comes every year … just usually does not snow till end of oct. early winter sucks will have snow now until the end of march😢

1 Like

It’s winter already?!