Sober selfies

Some things have went metric… All new Automobiles are mainly metric bolts now even when made in the US. Which having both metric and standard bolts is retarded. I can use a 9/16ths on a 14mm or 3/4 on a 19mm… As for if we ever landed on the moon first…we may never know… They say the gov has no record of it. And many say it was all staged like hollywood. No one has been to the moon since to prove it.

1 Like

If I lose my 14mm socket, I’m screwed with my Honda :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I feel your pain.

1 Like

I’m in Indiana

And it was like 97 at the peak :unamused:

1 Like

One of the reasons I love driving the truck. My beautiful little guy always falls asleep on me.

He looks so tall but is actually a 4 year old munchkin. Also, i just want to point out i wasn’t driving at this time, ha. I was in my driveway, just sayin’. I want to nip the “are you driving and taking selfies with your kid in the car?” questions in the ass.

15 Likes

0 there is 32. So we can guesstimate. Or use The Google.

Or compromise and standardize on Kelvin :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I used 10 emojis because of the San character count requirement… But it was useless because I felt the need to explain my ridiculous ise of emojis.

3 Likes

I knew there was a meme for this :joy:

10 Likes

Haha, that made me laugh real good. For the record, as an American I find that gross as shit. Don’t put doughnuts ANYWHERE near my triple cheeseburger!

4 Likes

For real, I tried this once with one patty, bacon, cheese and a glazed donut cut in half as bread…it was actually awesome! May have had an egg on it too, I dont remember lol. My kid saw it on TV and he insisted he try it once!

4 Likes

Yay metric for the win!

2 Likes

Ewww! Just, ewww! And to think I used to respect you… :joy:

2 Likes

I generally do not like burgers but that sweet kick was delicious!

1 Like

morning everyone hope everybody has a great day :smiley: stay safe stay sober

12 Likes

Your smile is becoming more and more happy with every day!

1 Like

I think those are sausage patties, and that bit of delciousness is a Krispy Kreme Kronut.

I’m all about doughnuts, don’t get me wrong. Just not on or around my meat. They are two SEPERATE, but sacred things!

Everytime I see a post from you, I hear Johnny Rotten singing “Anarchy in the UK”, except its “Anarchy in the C A”

1 Like