Sober selfies

This was from the other night. Charley has become more needy as the days get shorter. I was trying to get a picture of him pawing at my face but my camera isn’t fast enough.

17 Likes

Aw thanks @Meggers and @anon34614660. I’m a bit shy with selfies but will try to do more as confidence increases. I love taking photos, just not of myself! But here is my post morning workout pre work look, which is probably only marginally different from my previous exhausted and slumped on the couch in pjs look :rofl:

16 Likes

There is one thing people who like to take pictures have in common… We don’t like taking pictures of ourselves.

2 Likes

Yesterday was 10 calendar months sober. Enjoyong the mornings these days.

24 Likes

Why am I like this?

24 Likes

Hahahaha after your photo w/ your chip last night, and now this new one – I can’t help but picture you staying awake all night just fiddling with the chip and taking goofy pictures with it!

Congratulations :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s pretty much spot on haha. :smile:

1 Like

And you have a dope sparky beanie! Hope the day levels out.

Thanks. My friend made it😀

@CaptAZ beard goals!

1 Like

Lol well, I laughed. My humor is a bit disturbing, I guess😂.

Such an inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing. :two_hearts:

Oops I lied. I thought you meant my pink one. The red one I bought at the store for 5 bucks. I love beanies.

Gorgeous!!!

Wash it, moisturize with vaseline (no it won’t clog your pores), a good hair, skin, and nails vitamin and lots of water!

Everyone looks much happier healthier and prettier sober

2 Likes

How’s your diet? When I change anything I tend to break out as my body detoxes or when I eat too much crap like sugar or dairy that it doesnt process well.

1 Like

Likely need some gut healing. Try probiotics and see if it helps at all!

1 Like

Have you tried almond milk? I stopped drinking cows milk years ago. Still eat yogurt and cheese, but no milk.

4 Likes

I can’t have soy because I am a man.

8 Likes