Sober selfies

In the previous years I would of never made it more than an hour. I did and had a good time. The car ride home was a little over whelming having been brought so much joy and realizing I’ve missed out in years of it. Grateful. Hope everyone is getting plump food and making the most of their day.

24 Likes

Your shirt is amazing.

1 Like

I feel ya bro… Its 12:30 and at my brother in laws house with no one else here. Iced tea and football right now.

2 Likes

Man that shirt has me middle school crush in’ all over again.

1 Like

I’m digging the shirt :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving!!

1 Like

The “Hit me baby one more time” music video is stuck in my head. Aww the high school days. Wish I could go back.

1 Like

Noooo talk of these songs just puts NSYNC in my head…

I remember Brittany Spears and NSync and all that but I had no idea they were still around. I thought they were all out before about 2000 - I must be musically older than my years. I was called an old man by a girl (probably about 14/15) at work a few weeks ago because her phone starting doing that ‘Despacito’ thingy song and I didnt know what it was :confused: Another person recently condemned me for not knowing what ‘Drake’ is.

2 Likes

It’s never going to leave my head now! turns up other music

1 Like

I barely listened to any music growing up, and just incidentally listen to pop when it plays in friends’ vehicles, so I’m really lost most of the time discussing music with people. I listen to a lot of stuff across genres that usually isn’t super popular but by no means fringe either. But I find it tough finding common music with people except the stuff that played over and over at least a decade ago…

My Go-To are GnR, Alter Bridge, Volbeat and Alice in Chains. Many inbetween but i guarantee ill listen to an at least one album by all 4 every day.

2 Likes

Gotta look some of these up. It’s been too long since I tried new music.

I try to sample all across the board. ALL across. Last three experiments were Mandarin pop, Jamaican dancehall, and various Broadway over the past couple months or so

I want Layne back.

1 Like

Love all of them but Alter Bridge is a favorite. So is Adelitas Way, Rick can sing!

I hate it lol. I can’t even pretend to like it, I absolutely hate it!

Volbeat, however, hawt dayum! Radio girl is such an awesome track - rockabilly meets metal, grunge, jazz, blues and gruge. Superbly written!

1 Like

“Broken Wings” is one of my favourite songs to sing…also “Wonderful life” and “I know it hurts” but it really takes the wind out of me when i take on an MK vocal. Love AB

1 Like

Miles has a pretty sweet upper range, he winds me too lol!

That song has a rhythm you cant help but like anyway!

1 Like

You’ll have to post on the musicians united thread!