Sober selfies

It’s not fun, it’s ghastly. If i had the choice between listening to that song or eating a wasp sandwich, I’d bake the bread myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

I draw lines between fun music and fine music, and sometimes they’re the same… Different ways of appreciating I guess. I’ve heard that song maybe twice absentmindedly so I don’t have much to comment on there either way…

And whoever forces the choice on you is responsible for collecting the wasps :slight_smile:

Ha! Thanks geo! Btw I love Radiohead :grin:

happy gobble gobble day everyone haha

12 Likes

Too much food. No booze but LOTS OF STUFFING!!!

12 Likes

Yeah, Bends and Pabloa Honey are great albums. crank it all the way to 11 stuff. Never heard of the artists in the thread above.

Glad to see I’m not the only one still giving Brit some love. I just wear her perfume so no one knows. :grin:

1 Like

I miss having two thumbs

9 Likes

Day: 41
Not one for selfies but here goes…

19 Likes

:rofl: Love your shirt!

1 Like

Cro-mags :raised_hands:. I also saw you wore a damned shirt the other day. Nice choices my friend.

1 Like

Thank you and i do have a big selection of t-shirts i love punk rock and been listening to it since I was 10

Def a positive vice in my life. Have you been to punk rock bowling in Vegas or asbury? The line up this year looks amazing.

1 Like

I recommend Anthrax or Faith No More and in extremis, House of Pain. That’ll flush the bubblegum pop right out of your head.

1 Like

I hear ya. My favorite music to shadow-box to is KC and the Sunshine Band. Something about the beat is perfect for it.

1 Like

Yes see the line up alot of two tone bands and oi bands thats a fuck yes for me my two favorite well I’m a working class skin a trad skin

1 Like

70 days clean and 10 lbs lighter…well I was 10lbs lighter before the turkey induced coma yesterday.

Hope y’all have something to be thankful for
Heading to the gym/hike (haven’t decided) and then to the hardware store. The addict would prefer a pity party this morning but I don’t have time for it. Do the thing, get the power!

17 Likes

Stay safe Mel. Good luck. Will miss your posts. See you soon

1 Like

Wear ya band shirt to work day today. So I chose this. Too cold for t-shirts though

16 Likes