Sober selfies

Super sick shirt!! I had that poster along with many others of Britany. Who cares that I was like 24 at the time right?!

2 Likes

Like what ya like. It was a 3 dollar shirt and it looked great on me, and like “its Brittney, bitch”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

NYC coffee shop. Last time I visited my friend we spent the days bar hopping. Now it’s enjoying sober walking and coffees and teas. Learning to love life, one day at a time.

19 Likes

Hahaha. Nutmilk!

1 Like

So I’m exhausted, but sober! Being off all my psych meds is super taxing and I can’t even sleep properly, but the good news is that my liver enzyme levels have improved dramatically since quitting, so that’s one step closer to getting back to normal!

17 Likes

Love me some Rockabilly. Legendary Shack Shackers. Red Elvises. Jerry Lee Lewis.

242 days alcohol free and 92 days completely clean and sober…even though I’m wearing my old Guinness t-shirt :joy:

24 Likes

Lol gobble wobble😂

:joy::joy::joy::joy:it made me laugh​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sending positive mojo your way😉

Vissi d’arte, anyone? Anyone? I just got back from a bucket list trip to the Met in NYC to see Tosca. Three main characters and one minor one die. That’s some opera, baby!

2 Likes

You’ll be missed around here.:heart:️ Come on back when you’re ready, we’ll leave the light on for you.

1 Like

That’s too funny😂

You be good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice!

For the weekends, I get pretty muh bludgeoned to death by Romanian Latino music because of the people I work with. I just drown it out but come the night time because it grinds me down to sheer nothing, ill put in some headphones and play the loudst black metal I can possibly find :smiley:

2 Likes

“The way I walk” almost always follows “The ballad of Robert Moore and Betty Coltrane” by Nick Cave on my headphones :smiley:

1 Like

What the fuck, dan? There’s no way thats your daughter… You look about 2 years older than her!

1 Like

Haha thanks mate! I guess its genetics cuz lord knows I haven’t taken care of myself all these years.

1 Like

15 Likes

Warhead fuck yeah UK Subs!