Sober selfies

Thank you! Favorite hairstyle to-date :grin:

For some reason the image of your finest beard so far has disappeared @anon53189373, so I found a similar one of Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon for anyone who missed it:

3 Likes

Your photoā€™s back! Might as well leave Brian Blessed up for comparison purposes.

Same here on the scrubs, Iā€™ve come to love it though. Once theyā€™re broken in theyā€™re extremely comfortable

Happy Tuesday folks!

11 Likes

Youā€™re in Milton Keynes! Mate I only live about 20 miles away from you. Never thought someone would be so close on here, who knew :man_shrugging:t2:. Iā€™m in Northampton

1 Like

Unfrozen Caveman Soberguy

Yeah bud. I lived in Daventry for a little while as well so ive been either side of you :slight_smile:

In that case youā€™ve probably heard of weedon?? Thatā€™s where I live itā€™s just easier to say Northampton cus no one has ever heard of it.

Sure do :slight_smile: - small world.

1 Like

33 Likes

Heading out for a night of AA fuckery. Local meeting then early preview of Creed 2 :facepunch:

Have an amazing 24 folks

23 Likes

Healing without painkillers. Iā€™m tickled BLUE

19 Likes

Spend all day cooking for others.

Just demolished a pack of 12 of these bad boys absolutely pissing with butter. Fun fact - I once ate 24 crumpets for lunch at work in a bid to prove to my colleagues that ā€˜I just couldā€™ and ended up having to take 2 days off work because my stomach was over inflated :joy:

15 Likes

Crumpets are my fav, so many topping options.

No, thereā€™s only one.

Butter.

3 Likes

16 Likes

I canā€™t remember the last time I took a selfie because I always looked like a bag of shit, I mean Iā€™m no supermodel but the confidence is def coming back. Hereā€™s a 6am selfie before the gym

27 Likes

Same as you bud never liked taking selfies.

1 Like

Thereā€™s someone on here that is 15 miles from me. And she knows my area well. Who have thought with the fact this forum is global eh?

2 Likes