Sober selfies

A true champion.

1 Like

Yeah I try to smile but I’ve seen and gone thru to much shit in my life that sometimes I forget to smile u get me I’ve seen death 3 times in my life but never took me

1 Like

Beautiful, Lea!!! Still very natural and elegant!

1 Like

Thank you Holly, waiting to see if you decided on a new hair style :thinking:

Ha! Not yet - but I’m waiting on an appointment with a new stylist. I feel like I’m about to have an affair!:crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol well I hope we all get to see the results :thinking: or maybe just me lol just putting it out there to not go too short or drastic-just my two cents. Like I said, I’ve done so many terrible things to my hair looking for a change with shitty results.

One word: perm.

2 Likes

Jerry curl!

1 Like

Haha :joy: I kinda wish, but it was just the most pathetic perm.

283 days. Still going strong but it isn’t easy. Have structured support and a routine has helped a ton. ヽ(´∀`)ノ Hope everyone is doing well.

24 Likes

Sober twin still rockin the set!

Paradise in the background for the win.

1 Like

Lifes too short not to smile. Good times, bad times we’ve all had our share.

Yeah but me not smiling doesn’t mean I’m not happy with life I’m just a serious person most of the time haha

Well baby girl has a wonderful smile so you’re doing something right man. Keep on trudging.

2 Likes

Yeah! Glad we’re still in it!
That pic behind me is my escape when I need to spin my chair around, look at it, and take deep breaths when I’m annoyed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There would be 2 dime sized holes in it if it were mine :joy::rofl:

So couldnt wait to get plucking tonight that i havent even taken my jacket off!

19 Likes

Inspired by @ifs 's photo with a stuffed animal, I pulled these guys it or my closest. When I was a child, my favourite stuffed animals were these two - Quincy the aardvark and Cocoa the bunny.

I don’t know if I’m feeling some kind of inner child vibe, but it feels nice to have pulled them out and I made myself laugh trying to balance then on my head for a photo.

Today felt inexplicably sad (maybe impending Xmas vibes?) and therapy was emotional. Feeling a little raw and emotionally vulnerable. Day 53. :two_hearts:

18 Likes

Love it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

342 days and soaking up a few rays. lol

Feeling sillier than ever! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

…stop trying to hurt its feelings or ill report you to the FSA.