Sober selfies

400 days of getting better at getting better! Showing up looking all sober and winter-stylish!

1 Like

Over 300 days sober, less than a week 'til Christmas, a week 'til my birthday, & happier than ever! Much love all.:vulcan_salute:

39 Likes

Thank you so much!

LoL thank you.

Awwā€¦well thank you. Iā€™ve been in a bit of a funk since my mom passed away and just drowning myself in work to keep my mind occupied. Figured I should maybe check in lol

4 Likes

You arenā€™t laying in bed! A REAL selfie! You are a good looking dude when you are awake. Iā€™m still so glad you are back.

2 Likes

Such a good, sober look that youā€™ve got there. Super proud of you :two_hearts:

Hahahaahahahah hahahahaha , no more :slight_smile: now proper , but need to learn how to pout ,next goal.

Thank slow meow , man looked it up ,that shit is ridiculous !

1 Like

Sober selfie during my 75km bike ride today, the weather in Taipei is great!

29 Likes

Good to see you Patrick. Hope your feeling better mate!

Exactly! I know when Iā€™m having a bad day that tomorrow will be better!

Just what the good doctor precribed

21 Likes

Looking very badass my friend

Thankyou - One day when this chef dream goes away, Ill start living in the real world and get a sensible job like ā€˜RockGodā€™

360 days Sober & a 180Ā° turnaround of my Life. Iā€™ve got that Higher Power humility right now.

25 Likes

I would love to be blonde again but Iā€™m so scared to bleach it

Because my hair is so fried already

Got news for you kiddo. That chefs dream never goes away, another addiction. I have been playing in the kitchen for over four decades now. It is hard but always exciting. I hope you will find a happy medium. Hugs.

1 Like

My daughter wants an electric guitar, but I have no idea what a good starter would be.

2 Likes

Absolutely right, Chef. Iā€™ll probably be cooking til the day I die. I didnā€™t realise your length of service. Im pretty confident in my skills and palette but maybe, if you would be so kind, you could take a look at some of my recipes sometime and give me some guidance where I need it?

@EarnIt - ill drop you a message now :slight_smile: