Sober selfies

Thank you Josh, I would love to give you feedback on your recipes. I consider myself just a good cook and find kitchens the most comforting place on earth. It is great that you have confidence, you will climb the ladder pretty quickly. You can ask me anything, anytime.

Oh that would be nice

Thankyou :slight_smile: Ive enjoyed climbing for sure; When i came back to UK iā€™ve taken a few steps back down but hope to eventually become Head chef again in the next couple years. I want to own my own restaurant one day so your veteranship will definitely be appreciated :slight_smile: I agree -Thereā€™s nowhere in the world more relaxing than in front of a chopping board.

Feeling exhausted but good! Weekly gramma visit earlier and on my way home I stopped by my BFFā€™s house to drop off something as she was still at work. I hit the front door and her husband and his brother both immediately went to hand me a drink. (Both super buzzed by 7pm on a work night) One of them stops and slurs saying, ā€œWait, are you still on the train? Um. I mean uh, wagon?ā€ Yup, sure am but thank you for offering and handed it back. I was there less than 10 minutes and I currently reek like I used to when I went to the bars around a decade ago when smoking in them was allowed. Love them but donā€™t miss that life at all! Hands down the best decision Iā€™ve ever made.

Edit: phone stutters because I type too fast lol, had to delete a repeat word

29 Likes

Aww, thanks girl! One of the brothers said tonight I have an aura lmao. Keep on drinking buddy!

2 Likes

You look a billion dollars :slight_smile: Seeing the pictures of you come up, the one thing you notice is how much more relaxed and happier you look. Good on ya, girl!

1 Like

Watching Smallfoot with Roland

22 Likes

Happy Sober Holidays!

27 Likes

Thatā€™s the best of times right there

God almighty - You could crush a hazlenut with those guns!

4 Likes

You look happy & healty! Congratulations with you 300+ sober days!
:trophy:

1 Like

Justin, have you ever considered getting in a band? I suppose catering hours can be quite restrictive though!

Fender Mustang. Bought one for my son a long time ago. He did the whole garage band local rock star thing.

1 Like

ALL NATURAL CHILLING WITH NO MAKEUP ON LMAO. BUT TO BE HONEST IT FEELS GOOD TO WANNA GO OUT GET FRESH CUTS AND NOT ISOLATE MYSELF IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE. SLOWLY BUT THAT CONFIDENCE THAT WE LACK SLOWLY COMES BACK. 38 DAYS SOBER LOVING LIFE ENJOYING IT WITH MY KIDS. WITH GODS GOOD GRACE LIFE CAN VE WONDERFUL AGAIN

22 Likes

Slytherin for lifešŸ¤©

1 Like

Today didnā€™t go as planned. At least not how I had planned. Today was supposed to be a day of celebration - Iā€™m 30 days sober today, the new vest I ordered was supposed to arrive in the mail, and I was supposed to hear back about a job that I interviewed for (that I felt like I nailed, and I never feel that way about interviews). The carrier couldnā€™t find my house and the vest got returned to sender. I was feeling a little down, so I took a nap and woke up to the call that I did not get the job.

The old me would have went straight to the liquor store, picked up a case of beer, and wouldā€™ve sat at home getting drunk feeling sorry for herself. Today, Iā€™m living life on lifeā€™s terms. Maybe today didnā€™t go how I planned, but Iā€™m not in control, He is. Hopefully He has something else in store for me.

Iā€™m about to head to my AA meeting and proudly receive the 30 day token that I earned! Hereā€™s to 30 days and hopefully many more.

39 Likes

Iā€™m a tree.

Shay is back home. We are getting along and all the gifts are wrapped. Time to relax

17 Likes

No biggy but Its Josh :slight_smile:

I would love to but am waiting to get a few better guitars and some decent equipment to do it with. That and I need to really brush up on some advanced playing styles that ive become a bit sloppy at after a few years of not playing. Yeah, catering hrs dont help and I also need to try and look after my hands as much as possible but itll be something I look to doing once Ive got the equipment. Also, most of the people I know are in catering and a few are musicians - the hardest to find is a good drummer who works those hrs.

1 Like

Well freakinā€™ done, girl! Looking radiantly sober. :hearts:

1 Like

:sparkling_heart:
14 days sober off booze and 7 days clean eating. Starting to feel myself again slowly but surely. Much love.

38 Likes