Sober selfies

The cat’sface!! :rofl:

2 Likes

133 days sober. 10 months on a whole foods plant based diet. At 48 my running has never been better!

19 Likes

So freaking cute! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on the 133 days! That’s absolutely amazing and 10 months on plant based whole foods is wicked! Good for you. :sparkling_heart:

Thank you!

1 Like

Your t-shirt is awesome.

1 Like

@anon12657779 - tabs easy enough to read - Line = string, Number = fret. Most tabs have a key to indicate what the symbols represent but generally its all the same :slight_smile: Equpiment wise, I just want to get a couple les pauls because i love the tone of them and a particular marshall amp because they are really versatile amps. Recording wise -Ill do some investigation first :slight_smile:

@Dejavu - small is good :slight_smile: If i can get a gig together that just performs locally in the small venues, Id be happy with that. Its all for fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE :grin:

9 Likes

I still love this shirt :heart_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

Your dog’s puppy dog eyes totally just punched me in the stomach. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Christmas eve eve party ready

18 Likes

Looking great, I love your outfit and the hat!

1 Like

I love the shirt too but omg, that face! :heart_eyes: That dog is cuuuute!

Got to wear my trainers :joy: can’t do heals that often anymore, absolute killers :grin:

1 Like

Today is our annual BBQ holiday sale. Well, technically, it’s order pick up day, so, gonna be hanging out in this glorious 34 degree weather for a few hours.

17 Likes

Bill - I’m so damn glad to see you with a happy dog and on your way to getting better. Merry Christmas…

3 Likes

Both with Droopy eyes! :wink:

1 Like

13 Likes

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: 83 Days!

21 Likes

13 Likes