Sober selfies

[Removed by @System]

25 Likes

Ah, Elixirs…so exquisitely smooth, so darn expensive.

20 Likes

I dyed it a burgundy colour lol but I did trim my bangs myself. Lol

1 Like

Unless u mean as my gift to myself lol I’m talking bout the shirt hahah

New to me used sweater. Aye! Good day everyone.

25 Likes

Merry Christmas eve everyone! :christmas_tree::gift::sparkling_heart::snowman_with_snow:
17 days sober and 10 days clean eating despite eating some unhealthy things during today and probably tomorrow lol. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with endless good vibes, love and laughter galore. Much love. :sparkling_heart:

30 Likes

You all looking so good​:grinning::+1::ok_hand::pray: that awesome EVERYONE :heart::facepunch::facepunch: KEEP ON LOVING LIFE ,even still it’s UPS and downs :pray:MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

4 Likes

Yay you’re back! Haven’t seen you in ages, how are you doing?

3 Likes

Hurra, lol im just fine thanks. Im still on the good path. :heart::ok_hand: u doing good im hoping :heart:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to us! @Cobaltchris is back! Man, your positivity had been missed around here! Stay a while, if it pleases you. It pleases me!

7 Likes

Best Christmas present ever

1 Like

280 sober days. Just woke up from a nap!

22 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone! Day 366!

31 Likes

Shit you just had to birthday! Happy sober year buddy. That’s a great present to yourself!

1 Like

Congratulations! :heart_eyes::hugs: I’m right behind you

3 Likes

You little, sneaky bastard! You hit a year yesterday? Happy birrhday!

7 Likes

Started over again. Feeling great and greatful to be alive and sober. Merry Christmas to everyone. I’m trying to figure out how to take a selfie and post on here

Congratulations Donnie!! Merry Christmas

1 Like

When you hit the reply arrow to post a comment, look for the little picture icon in the lower right of the comment box. Hit that and a dialog box will open to navigate to what you want to post.