Sober selfies

You’ve always got a dangerous/mysterious look on you. Love it lol

4 Likes

Despite car troubles today, I can still smile. Nothing more I can do about that until tomorrow, so I will not stress about it. At least I have money to be able to fix it, if I was reading prices right for what I might need!

23 Likes

ONE YEAR CLEAN :heart: It feels amazing! Ive accomplished so many things within this year! Here’s to the rest of my life. And being able to actually live it while feeling somewhat normal!

49 Likes

Elvis has entered the building :heart:

1 Like

Nice work Sarah :slight_smile: you look great :blush:

2 Likes

I bought these cheap sunglasses at 711. Yay or nay? 8 months sober.

28 Likes

So i guess its a vote for them

And sorry almost missed your 8 months. I was so blinded by your cool looks. Congratulations, be proud & happy :hugs::muscle::+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations Sarah! Sober looks good on you! You don’t need that filter!

1 Like

7 Likes

Congratulations on one year!!! Definitely an inspiration. Not sure about the before, but after looks good on you good. You look fantastic!!!

( hoping I look that good at one year :smile: )

Gold, thumbs up.
Silver? Not so much. :smile:

1 Like

Reppin an old jersey at work for NFL draft day!
Go Cardinals!

19 Likes

They drafting Kyler or Bosa?

1 Like

I have no idea… too many options. Could trade down as well. Time will tell!

I imagine they draft Kyler and trade Rosen for a later first round pick. I don’t know how good Kyler will be in the nfl though, I think I’d stick with Rosen and grab Bosa. Bosa on 1 siden Jones on the other. Might have a pass rush again.

1 Like

35 Likes

Morning sunrise

37 Likes

Wow not the best of photos now i have uploaded it haha! But thats me no makeup first time 5.30 am walking my dogs!

1 Like

Well done @ForGetMeNot …a year is massive! Keep it going :grin:

My wife asked me to clean myself up before a wedding rehearsal dinner tonight and i knew exactly what she meant. Good bye scruffy goatee…

25 Likes